Why our system is different from the conventional water softener?
- It uses latest technology, touch screen high efficiency digital valve.
- It uses premium grade strong acid cation softener resin to save salt and water usage, and lower pressure drop.
- The resin break down rate is low and thus double the life time of a conventional softener.
PROTECT your hair, skin, water heater, pipes and MORE from the impacts of hard water.
DID YOU KNOW?
Hard water can cause damage to appliances, clothing and even the pipes in your home.
- Gas water heaters can lose up to 24% efficiency*
- Electric water heaters can accumulate 0.4lbs of rock scale for 5 gpg of hardness per year*
- Tankless water heaters using hard water could fail after 1.6 years*
- Showerheads on hard water loose 75% of the flow rate in less than 18 months*
Water Heater Quality Foundation 2009 Energy Savings Study. For more information visit www.wqa.org
Hard water Kitchener Hard water occurs naturally when water flowing in rivers, streams and even through underground channels, comes in contact with the rock in the Earth's crust. Hardness concentrations vary throughout the country, and are one of the major causes of white scaling and water spotting on glassware.
Hard water can be a hassle for you, your water heater, appliances and the plumbing in your home. But you can make life easier for you and your family with a water softening system from CitiPure. CitiPure water softeners are designed to help reduce water contaminants, scale build-up, and electricity use, plus extend the life of your appliances, deliver better-tasting water, and make cleaning easier—from sparkling dishes to softer laundry and more.
Soft Water Benefits: Feel the difference in every drop of water. Soft - Eliminate the minerals (calcium and magnesium) that create soapy residue that block pores and leave fabrics rough and dingy.
- Softer, healthier skin and hair.
- Brighter, cleaner, longer-lasting clothes. Smart - Less detergent, scale-buildup and energy consumption add up to real savings for you.
- Save money by extending the life of your plumbing fixtures and water-using appliances.
- Use up to 75% less soap, shampoo, detergent, and other cleaning products.
- Improve appliance and plumbing efficiency by preventing scale build-up. Simple - Avoid soap scum, mineral build-up, and lime stains in your home.
- Enjoy spotless, scale-free dishes, tile, sinks, faucets, bathtubs, showers and appliances.
- Save time and effort cleaning. Sustainable - Reduce your carbon footprint by softening your water.
- Dramatically reduce your home energy consumption and save up to 48% on your water heating bills.
- Lessen your environmental impact by limiting detergent and energy use.
Imagine softer skin, shinier hair, smoother shaving…Dishes and glassware that sparkle and shine. Laundry that washes brighter, comes out softer, and lasts longer. Plumbing fixtures and appliances that are protected against corrosion and scale build-up. Sound like a dream? Well, with a CitiPure water softener, this dream can be a reality.
Clack is the world's leading manufacturer of water softeners. Clack WS1 Control Valves are designed for residential, commercial and industrial water conditioning equipment. The WS1 Series valves are manufactured from composite plastics and can provide flow rates up to 27 GPM, 6 cycles of regeneration and low salt and water consumption. They are among the most reliable, user friendly and easy to operate Control Valves on the market. Robust and reliable, the Clack valve made of Noryl, with proper maintenance will provide water without lime for many years, with numerous advantages. With the water softening system Clack, you will notice a big difference every time you use water.
- Clack WS1 Metered Digital Control Valve
- Clack By Pass
- Brass, Lead Free Plumbing Connectors 3/4"
- Resin Tank Size: 9" x 48"
- Gravel: 0.3 cu ft
- Softener resin Capacity: 1.0 cu ft
- Brine (Salt) Tank 14" x 14" x 34”
- Brine Tank Safety Float Brine line 3/8”
- Service Flow Rate: 27 gpm
- Distributor Pilot: 1"
- 6 Cycles of Operation
- Removes Hardness & Iron (up to 1.5 ppm)
- Automatic metering counts every drop of water used and only regenerates when needed, uses 80% less salt than traditional water softeners
- Simple fully programmable electronic water softener that doesn’t waste any water
- Self-diagnostic service features
- Latest modern design uses as little as 2.5lbs of water softening salt and 17 gallons of water per regeneration
- High volume control valve for best backwashing, providing the cleanest water softening resin for removing iron and water hardness
- Top mounted injector is easily accessed for future maintenance
- 10 ppm clear water iron removal
- 12 Volt AC uses less than $3/yr in electricity
- Salt-free compatible, when using potassium
- Premium high flow control valve to satisfy any household soft water demands
- Regenerates (cleans itself) on demand
- Power cell, hydro-interruption protection
Benefits of the Clack Water Softener
- Save money on energy bills
- Save money as repair, heating appliances, sanitary equipment, etc.
- Removes lime scale deposits in the shower, in the bathtub or sink
- The skin is softer and the hair is silky and shiny
- The clothes are cleaner and washing is brighter
- Reduce the high cost of soaps and detergents
- Compact but very efficient
- Designed to be easy to use
- Functional and built to last
CitiPure offers a full technical support, installation and service. Our Softeners are covered with 5 years warranty on Control Valve and 10 years on the resin and brine tank.