Purification Performance Data
The CitiPure Mineralized Alkaline Water Filtration System was tested by Pace Analytical against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chloramine, Chlorine Taste and Odor, and NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Lead and VOC. Please review the Performance Data Sheet below for a full list of contaminants the CitiPure Mineralized Alkaline Water Filtration System is certified against.
- Filters are certified to NSF/ANSI 42, 44, 53, 61, ISO 9001:2008 & 14001
- Filter Housings are certified to NSF/ANSI 42, ISO 9001:2008
- Composite tanks are certified to NSF/ANSI 44, ISO 9001:2008
- Tank heads are certified to NSF/ANSI 61, ISO 9001:2008
- Lead-free faucets are certified to NSF/ANSI 61
- pH adjustment medias are certified to NSF/ANSI 60
- Wetted surfaces of fittings and tubing meet NSF standards 51 & 61 as well as compliance with FDA requirements for direct contact with food as detailed in 21CFR part 177.2470 (body) and 177.2600 (o-ring). ISO 9001 Designed and Assembled in California U.S.A.
For more detailed information on the NSF Certified Components the CitiPure Water System is constructed with, please Contact Us.